Fox 13's Washington Sports Wrap replays at 11 a.m. the following day will be dead after Labor Day when The Jennifer Hudson Show moves from 1 pm to 11 am. Both the Sherri sydicated program and Studio 13 Live are gone. Also, the station is running a show called 'Battleground' (Midterms) at 11 pm against news on the other three locals. The sports show was nothing more than a morning placeholder as we already reported. The original still runs at 6:30 weeknights. I am also seeing another edition of West Coast News Wrap from KTVU in Oakland running back to back at 7:30, but I don't recall what previously ran in that time slot. I watch Jeopardy anyway!
"I am no longer at Komo 4." Thanks. Longtime Weather Anchor Rebecca Stevenson confirms that she left the station just before Christmas. Her last Facebook posts are 12/17. She has the Seattle station Quintafecta, having worked at the old NWCN, KING, KIRO, KCPQ and KOMO. Looks like her decision. Wants a new chapter. She was doing mainly weekend evenings for KOMO. Perhaps Stella Sun will move there. She has been sharing weekend mornings with Theron Zahn.

Comments
Post a Comment