The hype surrounding Caitlan Clark's visit to Seattle tonight against the Storm with dual KOMO live shots at 6 falls flat on the CW broadcast as the Indiana Fever star has a bad night, just 6 points on 3 for 13 on FGs and 0 for 5 on threes (16%), second worst of her career, but she did have 9 assists. I think viewers and a packed house wanted a whole lot more. It happens.
Her goodbye post below! After an almost five-year stint, FOX 13 meteorologist and part-time news anchor Abby Acone ends her run there with a final show on this Sunday morning. Married earlier this month, she left no word on what's next. Not sure if it is fully her decision, but I'm told she had 'favored nation' status with news management. Before joining 13 in December of 2021, she worked three years at KOMO and also did a stint in Tri-Cities. Fittingly, this last shot on IG is studio appropriate. I've been frequently critical of her on this site for using the station's studio to post questionable videos (IMO), but for now, good luck. Here's Abby's goodbye post: My heart is so full as I reflect on my final week at FOX 13 ❤️ 🥹 I’m incredibly grateful for my time here and for the remarkable people who made this place feel like home. I’ve had the joy of working alongside some of the most talented, hardworking, and genuinely wonderful people in th...

But, did the Storm win?
ReplyDeleteNo, lost by 8 but were down 20 in the 4th.
ReplyDeleteEveryone has a bad night every now and then. It's unfortunate for KOMO that it happened to Caitlin last night, but she'll undoubtedly go on to have many great nights throughout her career.
ReplyDeleteIt probably did a good number, but it was a disappointment. I turned it off early.
ReplyDelete