KING5 sports newcomer Dusty Baker appaently has his own digital segment on "The Ultimate Sports Show, highlighting online fan reaction. He's on the lower right in the quad box below with hosts Paul Silvi and Chris Egan up top and guest Bill Krueger lower left. He is also doing a segment called 'King of the Bet.' I have neglected to mention that Terry Hollimon, a local media personality, UW football alum and public speaker, has joined the show as a semi-regular.
Her goodbye post below! After an almost five-year stint, FOX 13 meteorologist and part-time news anchor Abby Acone ends her run there with a final show on this Sunday morning. Married earlier this month, she left no word on what's next. Not sure if it is fully her decision, but I'm told she had 'favored nation' status with news management. Before joining 13 in December of 2021, she worked three years at KOMO and also did a stint in Tri-Cities. Fittingly, this last shot on IG is studio appropriate. I've been frequently critical of her on this site for using the station's studio to post questionable videos (IMO), but for now, good luck. Here's Abby's goodbye post: My heart is so full as I reflect on my final week at FOX 13 ❤️ 🥹 I’m incredibly grateful for my time here and for the remarkable people who made this place feel like home. I’ve had the joy of working alongside some of the most talented, hardworking, and genuinely wonderful people in th...



Good to see that Dusty is making on-air appearences now.
ReplyDeleteGuess he's forgiven for his debut slip of the lip.
DeleteI reckon so.
Delete