Kelly Franson was a meteorologist for KIRO from 2014-2017. Now she's in a totally different field! This is from her social media post:
🌦️Broadcast Meteorology
✍🏼Public Relations
🩻 Radiologic Technology
This change may be a surprise, but it's been in the works for a while!
I didn't know medical imaging was a career choice until I was already immersed in meteorology. I remember thinking that if I had to do it all over again, I'd probably choose x-ray or ultrasound, but didn't think much about it at the time.
Fast-forward to when I began to think about getting out of TV. I checked into Rad Tech programs in several places, at several different times, but could never make it work until now.
Thanks to family, friends, and supportive coworkers, I finished up prerequisites last semester and officially started a two year radiologic technology program today!

Cool. Good for her. Good luck to Franson on this next career adventure.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Kelly on her big career change! I wish her nothing but success!
ReplyDelete