Skip to main content

Abby, Abby, Abby





In her Fox 13 studio again.  I guess it's Pride Month bit how about not again...not again on Instagram in your studio with other staff recording you???    ND Jake remains unaware or doesn't care.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZD-4P8vrlt/?igsh=MWlmdTY1bDM4MnRyaA==


Comments

  1. Fox 13 needs to rein Abby in. She is damaging the station's credibility. That reel does not make me want to watch Fox 13's newscasts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As if management can do anything. Abby may not be as strong as a news anchor or too bubbly for weather, but she is the station's top "influencer" compared to any other person
    that is on the air. Time will tell if and when ND Jake will tell other staff to follow suit. Even folks at other FOX stations have done this. You think Abby's stuff is juvenile and amateurish? Check out Nick Kosir who not only has more viewers on TikTok with his raps and dance moves during the newscast. Even his former employer at WJZY Fox 26 encourages employees to post to social every day. It has pretty much become the norm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Posting is good but not sexually-oriented from the studio.

      Delete
  3. I don't get it? I feel no need to boast about what I am or could be? Agree with IDC9, crazy shit!








    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s too much. Way too much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UPDATED: Seattle TV Weather Wizard's Finale

Her goodbye post below! After an almost five-year stint, FOX 13 meteorologist and part-time news anchor Abby Acone ends her run there with a final show on this Sunday morning.  Married earlier this month, she left no word on what's next.  Not sure if it is fully her decision, but I'm told she had 'favored nation' status with news management.  Before joining 13 in December of 2021, she worked three years at KOMO and also did a stint in Tri-Cities. Fittingly, this last shot on IG is studio appropriate.    I've been frequently critical of her on this site for using the station's studio to post questionable videos (IMO), but for now, good luck.   Here's Abby's goodbye post: My heart is so full as I reflect on my final week at FOX 13 ❤️ 🥹 I’m incredibly grateful for my time here and for the remarkable people who made this place feel like home. I’ve had the joy of working alongside some of the most talented, hardworking, and genuinely wonderful people in th...

Rebecca Stevenson has left KOMO

 "I am no longer at Komo 4." Thanks.  Longtime Weather Anchor Rebecca Stevenson confirms that she left the station just before Christmas.  Her last Facebook posts are 12/17.  She has the Seattle station Quintafecta, having worked at the old NWCN, KING, KIRO, KCPQ and KOMO.  Looks like her decision.  Wants a new chapter.   She was doing mainly weekend evenings for KOMO.  Perhaps Stella Sun will move there.   She has been sharing weekend mornings with Theron Zahn.    

Where is Frankie?

Many have missed KIRO 7's weekend PM weather anchor, Frankie Katafias, so I reached out to some of my sources to find an answer.    She is apparently taking a few months of leave, but not known specifically what the reason may be.  Although there is uncertainty, it could be a personal or family matter.   I am told she is expected back at some point in the new year.  She is a great asset to what has become a troubled station.  Meanwhile former KOIN Portland chief met holds down the fort.