Skip to main content

Seattle TV met offers a favorable future forecast




King 5 weather wizard Leah Pezzetti 'Rocks' publicly that she is engaged.  Congrats.   Sunny times to come!

Comments

  1. Congrats to Leah on her engagement! I hope she and her finance have a long and happy marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Leah, hopefully she sees this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On a different Leah note, looks like "Weather Out West" (mentioned here: https://tvnuggetmaster.blogspot.com/2025/07/new-weather-show-on-seattle-tvteam.html) has been discontinued. At the end of what turned out to be the last episode two weeks ago, I thought Leah said something about the Spokane meteorologists conducting the show during the Olympics. But AFAICT that never happened...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And KREM loses a forecaster Friday. So there's that!

      Delete
    2. Sorry to hear about "Weather Out West" possibly being axed. It was definitley a niche program, but it was an unique offering for weather enthusiasts.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UPDATED: Seattle TV Weather Wizard's Finale

Her goodbye post below! After an almost five-year stint, FOX 13 meteorologist and part-time news anchor Abby Acone ends her run there with a final show on this Sunday morning.  Married earlier this month, she left no word on what's next.  Not sure if it is fully her decision, but I'm told she had 'favored nation' status with news management.  Before joining 13 in December of 2021, she worked three years at KOMO and also did a stint in Tri-Cities. Fittingly, this last shot on IG is studio appropriate.    I've been frequently critical of her on this site for using the station's studio to post questionable videos (IMO), but for now, good luck.   Here's Abby's goodbye post: My heart is so full as I reflect on my final week at FOX 13 ❤️ 🥹 I’m incredibly grateful for my time here and for the remarkable people who made this place feel like home. I’ve had the joy of working alongside some of the most talented, hardworking, and genuinely wonderful people in th...

Rebecca Stevenson has left KOMO

 "I am no longer at Komo 4." Thanks.  Longtime Weather Anchor Rebecca Stevenson confirms that she left the station just before Christmas.  Her last Facebook posts are 12/17.  She has the Seattle station Quintafecta, having worked at the old NWCN, KING, KIRO, KCPQ and KOMO.  Looks like her decision.  Wants a new chapter.   She was doing mainly weekend evenings for KOMO.  Perhaps Stella Sun will move there.   She has been sharing weekend mornings with Theron Zahn.    

Where is Frankie?

Many have missed KIRO 7's weekend PM weather anchor, Frankie Katafias, so I reached out to some of my sources to find an answer.    She is apparently taking a few months of leave, but not known specifically what the reason may be.  Although there is uncertainty, it could be a personal or family matter.   I am told she is expected back at some point in the new year.  She is a great asset to what has become a troubled station.  Meanwhile former KOIN Portland chief met holds down the fort.