Her goodbye post below! After an almost five-year stint, FOX 13 meteorologist and part-time news anchor Abby Acone ends her run there with a final show on this Sunday morning. Married earlier this month, she left no word on what's next. Not sure if it is fully her decision, but I'm told she had 'favored nation' status with news management. Before joining 13 in December of 2021, she worked three years at KOMO and also did a stint in Tri-Cities. Fittingly, this last shot on IG is studio appropriate. I've been frequently critical of her on this site for using the station's studio to post questionable videos (IMO), but for now, good luck. Here's Abby's goodbye post: My heart is so full as I reflect on my final week at FOX 13 ❤️ 🥹 I’m incredibly grateful for my time here and for the remarkable people who made this place feel like home. I’ve had the joy of working alongside some of the most talented, hardworking, and genuinely wonderful people in th...
For sure. Should add Wayne that Rich Waltz, who you perhaps may know is based here in Seattle and was at one time a former Mariners studio guy years ago, is calling PxP for the games in Houston
ReplyDeleteOh I did not know about his past here. Good update for readers who may recognize or remember from the large pic.
DeleteCongratulations to Ryan , after last year’s complaints about Australian English he arrived on the big stage. He has worked hard to become a broadcaster, really knows the game. Hopefully he’s back doing Mariners post game.
ReplyDeleteRich
Congrats to Ryan on this great opportunity!
ReplyDelete