It was on ABC's Good Morning America Friday and thanks for posting Theron Zahn of KOMO. And the game is in Fox!
Her goodbye post below! After an almost five-year stint, FOX 13 meteorologist and part-time news anchor Abby Acone ends her run there with a final show on this Sunday morning. Married earlier this month, she left no word on what's next. Not sure if it is fully her decision, but I'm told she had 'favored nation' status with news management. Before joining 13 in December of 2021, she worked three years at KOMO and also did a stint in Tri-Cities. Fittingly, this last shot on IG is studio appropriate. I've been frequently critical of her on this site for using the station's studio to post questionable videos (IMO), but for now, good luck. Here's Abby's goodbye post: My heart is so full as I reflect on my final week at FOX 13 ❤️ 🥹 I’m incredibly grateful for my time here and for the remarkable people who made this place feel like home. I’ve had the joy of working alongside some of the most talented, hardworking, and genuinely wonderful people in th...
.png)
Ken Jennings gave the Hawks a shout out too!
ReplyDeleteYes I saw...tried to copy and post but it was stubborn.
ReplyDeleteGreat to see Good Morning America shining a spotlight on our corner of the world! The national morning newscasts coming from New York are often a bit out of date by the time they air here, especially with how fast the news cycle is moving these days, so having an extra incentive to get West Coast viewers to tune in, such as this one featuring the Seahawks, is good.
ReplyDelete