Word that former M's pitcher has been signed to the 2025 broadcast team again, but there is no clarity if he will work both TV and radio (with RIzzs) or just TV (with Goldsmith) and/or if it is occasional appearances like last year or full time. His Aussie accent may be too much for radio, so we will assume TV booth. Mariners have been slow to make announcements about changes in the booth after the departure of Dave Sims for the Yankees. Nothing official from the team on Smith so far, this is coming from an Octagon Post on X.
Her goodbye post below! After an almost five-year stint, FOX 13 meteorologist and part-time news anchor Abby Acone ends her run there with a final show on this Sunday morning. Married earlier this month, she left no word on what's next. Not sure if it is fully her decision, but I'm told she had 'favored nation' status with news management. Before joining 13 in December of 2021, she worked three years at KOMO and also did a stint in Tri-Cities. Fittingly, this last shot on IG is studio appropriate. I've been frequently critical of her on this site for using the station's studio to post questionable videos (IMO), but for now, good luck. Here's Abby's goodbye post: My heart is so full as I reflect on my final week at FOX 13 ❤️ 🥹 I’m incredibly grateful for my time here and for the remarkable people who made this place feel like home. I’ve had the joy of working alongside some of the most talented, hardworking, and genuinely wonderful people in th...

Rowland-Smith is a popular announcer and his critics get pounced on in social media.
ReplyDelete