Gotta say the Kraken Hockey Network show has really pumped up the energy, look, production and enjoyment, especially for casual fans. In particular, Ian Furness has become so much more confident in his duties, selling the content with oomph that shows his personality. They also have added an all-game interactive trivia contest and maxed out KIDS DAY by nicely adding a junior reporter and junior analyst to the show. They also showed cute kid pics of the anchors. One interesting note is that the booth play-by-play team did the first five minutes of the program before throwing to the panel. Forslund and Eddie O do fun banter. Nice work by all. Still wish they would find a more creative hockey name for the program. 'Pre-game' is way stale.
Her goodbye post below! After an almost five-year stint, FOX 13 meteorologist and part-time news anchor Abby Acone ends her run there with a final show on this Sunday morning. Married earlier this month, she left no word on what's next. Not sure if it is fully her decision, but I'm told she had 'favored nation' status with news management. Before joining 13 in December of 2021, she worked three years at KOMO and also did a stint in Tri-Cities. Fittingly, this last shot on IG is studio appropriate. I've been frequently critical of her on this site for using the station's studio to post questionable videos (IMO), but for now, good luck. Here's Abby's goodbye post: My heart is so full as I reflect on my final week at FOX 13 ❤️ 🥹 I’m incredibly grateful for my time here and for the remarkable people who made this place feel like home. I’ve had the joy of working alongside some of the most talented, hardworking, and genuinely wonderful people in th...

Comments
Post a Comment