The KOMO News Director Maze




I remember when I was at NWCN in the mid 2010s, I knew the ND at KOMO for Sinclair. Couldn't wait to get away from 'these a__holes."  The guy who took over effectively had to bury all the 'must runs' ordered by the company and happily left after his contract ended.  Enter another guy who left a couple of years later to be a GM in the midwest, failed, and ended up in a small market.  The latest guy laeft the Sinclair in Tulsa a few years ago, which is now basically operated by the Sinclair station in Oklahoma City.  I wonder if he paved the way for that consolidation.  The station was gutted.

The moral of this story is the Sinclair is an awful company and KOMO is a mess, whether viewers see it or know it or not.  The agenda is to hype crime every single day and alarm people.   That's my opinion, my story, and I am sticking to it.

Comments

  1. Ambulance chasers? And KING 5 is the race-baiting station.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Slicing Staff in Seattle TV

Seattle Cops Chief of Staff Collateral Damage?

Major 'Evening' Departure in Seattle