No, She is NOT the new South Sound Bureau Chief!


Conner Board posted on X that she was becoming the South Sound Bureau Chief for KING5.  Turned out she was only going to be Tacoma Bureau Chief, as I correctly reported the other day, replacing Lionel Donovan.   Current South Sound Chief Drew Mikkelson confirms to me he is not going anywhere, and that previous posts by Ms. Board are deleted.  However, I found this one from her on QZVX.com so the malady lingers on:

Conner Board on X.com – I am overjoyed to share that I am starting a new role as the South Sound Bureau Chief in September! I am so excited to start sharing the important stories around Pierce County & beyond.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slicing Staff in Seattle TV

Seattle Cops Chief of Staff Collateral Damage?

Major 'Evening' Departure in Seattle