Escape from Sinclair in Portland

 


Congrats to Savannah Welch, who leave the Sinclair meat grinder to join KING 5 in Seattle.  Here's her post on X:

Some BIG NEWS: I am BEYOND thrilled to finally announce I’m staying in the Northwest and joining the incredible team at ! ✨ I’m so unbelievably honored to be part of a powerhouse legacy station and to work alongside such talented, dedicated, and passionate storytellers. KING 5 has always been a dream for me, and I’m still pinching myself that I get to call this place home 🤩 I‘ll be joining the morning team as a reporter and fill-in forecaster! I am so excited to learn from such extraordinary journalists and to hit the ground runningg! 💃 Ecstatic is an understatement, like someone *actually* please pinch me?!?
Image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slicing Staff in Seattle TV

Seattle Cops Chief of Staff Collateral Damage?

Major 'Evening' Departure in Seattle