Major 'Evening' Departure in Seattle

 



After 18 years, KING 5's Evening Magazine co-host Kim Holcomb is not renewing her contract with the station, and her last day is July 24th, just as the program goes on hiatus during the Olympics.  

Kim is married to former KING/NWCN reporter.anchor Rob Piercy who works for the Paul Allen Brain Institute in media relations.  No word on what's next.  Here's is her goodbye message.

"It feels surreal to post this but I’m making a major life change: I’ve decided to not renew my contract and I’m leaving KING & Evening. I’m so proud of everything I’ve accomplished during my almost 18 years at the station, and I’m eternally grateful for every viewer who’s watched and supported our show. But, a lot has changed in the past 1.5 years and I feel like it’s time to step away, move forward and try something different (which sounds like a weird jig but YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.) I’m not sure what comes next, but I’m thrilled to find out! Thanks for being a part of my little life. 🤍"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slicing Staff in Seattle TV

Seattle Cops Chief of Staff Collateral Damage?